The mental wellness economy is here. If you’ve ever thought about starting an online mental wellness business, 2021 is the year to do it.
The current, one dimensional, health care system as it stands today is broken.
Perhaps you or someone you love has been personally touched by the mental wellness epidemic and wished there was a way to use your life experience to tangibly impact change.
Perhaps the thought of being in front of a trend and bringing brand a new, much needed, timely category to the marketplace sparks something inside of you …
One that that had the ability to both heal families and reshape healthcare simultaneously (imagine everyone being “mentally well” and what that would mean for humanity) …
One that could finally steer people away from quick fixes, fad diet and Band-Aids and into integrative, root cause solutions …
Perhaps 2020 has served as a wake up call for you and you’ve been searching for the perfect vehicle to take your financial power back, create more meaningful work and create the security you and your family deserve.
The future of wellness is mental wellness
People are increasingly seeking non-clinical help in coping with everyday mental wellness challenges, and that’s where the mental wellness industry is emerging as a new way to think about well-being.
Enter the world of multidimensional optimal mental and physical wellness. Comprehensive, integrative mental and physical wellness consists of many different natural modalities:
- Mood, stress & nervous system regulation
- Feel good neurotransmitter balancing
- Gut-brain axis optimization
- Improved sleep quality
- Meditation and breathwork
- Functional movement
- Eating for optimal brain and mental health
People are finally realizing that subpar mental wellness causes a negative cascading effect across all areas of their life. And that taking the time to optimize their mental wellness gets to the root cause of many of their health conditions in one fell swoop.
WHY START A MENTAL WELLNESS Business
The need for the mental wellness economy has been carefully laid over the past decade:
- In 2011 Gallup research showed that 70% of workers are unhappy and completely checked out of their work. 
- In 2016 the World Health Organization defined stress as the “health epidemic of the 21st century”.
- In 2017 the World Health Organization found that depression and depression related symptoms are the leading cause of disability worldwide costing the global economy $1 trillion in lost productivity each year.
- In 2018 books on mindfulness and mental wellness quietly surpassed books on diet and exercise.
- In early 2020, the global pandemic would change life as we know it forever. The collective loss and trauma combined with the need for online remote work options would exponentially move the need for natural mental wellness solution forward.
- In November 2020, the Global Wellness Institute found Mental Wellness to be $121 Billion Market. 
The Global Wellness Institute press release went on to say:
“Mental wellness becomes a new “industry bubble” in the GWI’s Global Wellness Economy framework, capturing a crucial set of economic activities not previously included in the organization’s wellness economy measurements.”
Enter Amare Global, the 1st ever mental wellness company, leading the mental wellness Economy
Here are the 5 reasons why you should start a mental wellness business in 2021:
you understand the importance of timing
There will be very few opportunities in our lifetime to bring forward a brand new, relevant category to the market place. One that everyone needs but no one knows about.
YOU ARE READY TO TAKE BACK YOUR FINANCIAL POWER
If the last few years have taught us anything, its this:
- A single disruption can forever change life as as we know it
- Financial security plays a big role in mental wellness
- Having multiple streams income that can be worked from anywhere is the new normal
- We need massive financial resources to tangibly impact change
- Money in the hands of good people can do extraordinary things
- The mental wellness economy is in its infancy and the opportunity it presents for everyday ordinary people to be part of it is vast
YOU YEARN FOR MORE MEANINGFUL WORK
So much of the mental wellness crisis we are facing can be linked back to either stressful work environments or unfulfilling and unaligned work.
I know this was my story 11 years ago as I was desperately looking for way out of my technology architect job designing trading systems on Wall Street.
Despite the “good money” and “good benefits” the unaligned work was taking a toll on my mental and physical health.
My own personal journey of optimizing my mental wellness in conjunction with decoupling from the corporate grind over the past 11 years has led to some of the most fulfilling work of my career to date.
Its paved the the way for and gave permission to hundreds of other burnt out career professionals that I have mentored over the years to do the same by allowing them to step fully into their “gifts.”
YOU RECOGNIZE THE CULTURAL MEGASHIFT
Over past 5 years the walls around this much taboo subject have been crumbling down and mental wellness has become the national conversation.
Every news cycle, every magazine cover at the grocery store checkout line, every newspaper publication and much of what’s talked about on social media confirms this.
More and more people are helping to elevate the conversion by speaking out about their personal struggles helping to break the silence and end the stigma around mental wellness.
THE PARADIGM SHIFT AROUND MENTAL WELLNESS EXCITES YOU
Where we sit right now in history is at the cusp of a complete paradigm shift in how we think about mental wellness.
For centuries we thought mental wellness was just in our heads and that “the brain” was the target.
What we now know, and it’s literally a PARADIGM SHIFT in how we think about mental wellness, is that while we are looking still at the brain, we are now zeroing in on the 2nd brain which is in the gut.
Helping to educate others on how to repair and rebalance the gut and gut-brain axis is one of the primary components of a mental wellness business.
Right now we have the opportunity to tap into movement that’s changing everything.
One that’s projected to become the next $121 Billion market.
If you feel at all called to help elevate the conversation around this timely topic of mental wellness we invite you to join us.
I truly believe this is where we will do our greatest work.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
In this episode The Optimized Life Podcast, we’re talking with Danielle DiGrandi all about what optimization looks like in real life after overcoming adversity. If
In this episode The Optimized Life Podcast, we’re talking all about how to use this time to optimize your financial wellness without guilt or shame.